L LouRubin Member Joined Nov 10, 2022 Messages 37 Dec 18, 2022 #1 I have a Lancair Es with a installed relay board for the trim motors Since I already have relays installed I dont need the trim amp unit. Where does the trim and flap sensor position wires join ?
I have a Lancair Es with a installed relay board for the trim motors Since I already have relays installed I dont need the trim amp unit. Where does the trim and flap sensor position wires join ?
Stevec Active Member Joined Jun 24, 2020 Messages 171 Dec 18, 2022 #2 The wires from the position sensors go to the EMS. Have a look in the installation manual it describes the process in detail. Page 7-67.
The wires from the position sensors go to the EMS. Have a look in the installation manual it describes the process in detail. Page 7-67.