Unable to access G-meter on D2

richieri

I love flying!
All I get pressing the M button is the message "Hold for settings menu", which stays there forever unless I restar the unit. I press it for as long as I want and nothing ever happens but this message.

I've tried the reset button several times, it always comes back this way.

Any help or ideas?

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Apologies for the confusion on how to invoke the G-Meter on the D2.

To switch between the normal display and the G-Meter display, after the D2 is booted up, just "tap" and release the M button (half a second or so). Pushing and holding the M button gets you into the configuration menu.

All I get pressing the M button is the message "Hold for settings menu", which stays there forever unless I restar the unit. I press it for as long as I want and nothing ever happens but this message.

I've tried the reset button several times, it always comes back this way.

Any help or ideas?

richieri

I love flying!
Guys, you didn't get it! I have a malfunction here. Tapping the M button, I do not switch to G-meter like it used to... Immediately comes the "hold for settings menu" message which will never desappear again, no matter what I do....

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Apologies that we didn't get it :( Your D2 will have to be repaired at Dynon Avionics. Please call (425-402-0433) or email (support AT dynonavionics DOT com) our Technical Support group to set up a Return Material Authorization (RMA) for the repair of your D2.

Guys, you didn't get it! I have a malfunction here. Tapping the M button, I do not switch to G-meter like it used to... Immediately comes the "hold for settings menu" message which will never desappear again, no matter what I do....