UpDate V 14.0.7.3621

B

boblid

Neither of my units is effected by serial # or hardware version and have been working with no problems. Should I update to the newest version at this time? Or should I wait until the final update version is posted?

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
If you're outside of the serial number range, no need to use the public test versions unless you have an SV-GPS-2020 that you need to install and are still on version 13.

Tigermoth

I love flying!
If you're currently using V13.03 and a 250 GPS don't you need to upgrade to V14.0+ in order to modify the transponder and resume getting ADSB traffic?

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
As explained in other postings, Yes.

If you're currently using V13.03 and a 250 GPS don't you need to upgrade to V14.0+ in order to modify the transponder and resume getting ADSB traffic?

Tigermoth

I love flying!
If you're outside of the serial number range, no need to use the public test versions unless you have an SV-GPS-2020 that you need to install and are still on version 13.

This is the statement from Dynon I found confusing.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Apologies for your confusion.

Attempting to clarify, if you have an SV-GPS-2020, version of v14.0.x.xxxx firmware (or later) is required as the SV-GPS-2020 does not function in earlier versions of SkyView firmware.

This is the statement from Dynon I found confusing.