Update Version 16 and (PDA360EX-R ) Remote Audio Panel

timfwalsh01

During a recent Dynon "Hangar Happy Hour" I heard that the next software version 16 will support the remote Audio panel (PDA360EX-R).

Could you please confirm, I need to replace my current audio panel. Thanks, Tim

BMW_X6M

RV-9A O-320 Catto Prop. Dual HDX, ADSB GTN650
It is very disappointing that the next release will not include this feature especially since Advanced has had it for some time. This is a very important addition to free up panel space.

bruceh

Any chances this will be supported this year (2024)? Now going on 4+years since AFS implemented this feature.

Marc_J._Zeitlin

Not quite. It's on our list to support, but isn't in v16.
Why? PS Engineering doesn't sell it anymore, and in fact, don't even sell the 360EX (which I have in my plane) anymore. Seems like a waste of effort to support something that's not on the market... No one with a Skyview system will have one (since they wouldn't have worked) and they can't get them, so...

Now, if you would support the AF-PMA450EX-R, THAT could be useful, since AFS sells it and PS-Engineering still makes them, apparently. It seems to be the only remote audio panel other than the Garmin 245R, but obviously, that's not an option for Dynon systems and never will be.