upgrade 2.5.1 and ems dowload

rhunt

I upgraded my skyview to 2.5.1.  Upon completion of one screen, the cofiguration check indicated that the ems unit was off line.  Upon upgrade of my second screen the ems unit does not appear at all.  I have tried to download the ems update for version 2.5 but can only open a file, not download the file.  Saving this file does not allow the load file function to see it.  any suggestions on these problems :(

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
You need to re-do your network configuration. Normally they do not go off-line like that in an upgrade, but a simple re-config from the setup menu will fix it.

The EMS files are setup files for how the screens look and have nothing to do with getting an EMS module on-line or the firmware in the modules.

rhunt

I will try the re config tomorrow, I thought I did that but will try again. The ems download indicates that it must be done once upgrading to 2.5. I have not done that yet and my question is still,,,how do you download that file. When I click on it it simply opens.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Some browsers try to open a file rather than download it. You should be able to download a file named "sensor_07_07_2010.sfg". You might try a different browser and see if that works.