User Data Logs suddenly empty except for GPS

j-red

I love flying!
I've been uploading my data logs to Savvy pretty much after every flight. After downloading to the USB stick, I usually go into the skyview settings and delete the log so that I don't keep getting duplications of flights and excessively large files.

Well, April flying was sporadic and usually short hops, so I didn't download the data until the end of the month. Probably flew 15x that month. Uploaded the file and it only shows three flights. Going into the file details, I see that all the other flight logs don't contain any data except gps track, not even date and time which is why they aren't showing up.
Deleted the file from the skyview, and flew again. Downloaded the file and same thing: nothing but gps track.

I've always downloaded them from the same screen (dual screen setup), and will have to check the other screen's data logs when I get out to the airport next. Only changes that have been made were the addition of the SV-XPNDR but my last good data log is April 6th, and that wasn't installed until several weeks later.

Any Thoughts?

j-red

I love flying!
Update: Looking at the data logs in Excel, it looks like the only column with a problem is the GPS date & time. After the flight on 4/6, all other logs show "Unknown Date & Time". System time shows fine. I suspect that because there is no date and time in this column, the others aren't being populated...

Attachments

• 2019-04-28-N803DR-SN6049-15_3_4_4867-USER_LOG_DATA.csv
    44.5 MB · Views: 292
T

Thierry_D

I have the same problem in the logfiles "Unknown Date & Time" in the 'GPS Date & Time' field !

Raymo

I love aviation!
If you still have the GPS-250, it has an issue with the calendar roll-over that happened last month. A fix will be out shortly, according to Dynon support.

http://dynonavionics.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1556055232/17#17