User Waypoints

mmarien

Murray M.
I'll have to agree with the guys having trouble. I tried the new download on a fresh computer. Never had either Google or the export routine loaded before. Installed Google Earth (latest version) and the Dynon Export routine (latest version) and it displays "wrong version" when I try and load the file into SV ver 3.1.1. Is it possible that the download has an older library. SV will load a file from the old version of the export but the waypoint name was scrambled.

FileError.jpg

Jamie

I'll have to agree with the guys having trouble. I tried the new download on a fresh computer. Never had either Google or the export routine loaded before. Installed Google Earth (latest version) and the Dynon Export routine (latest version) and it displays "wrong version" when I try and load the file into SV ver 3.1.1. Is it possible that the download has an older library. SV will load a file from the old version of the export but the waypoint name was scrambled.

I also tried on a new pc, same problem....... :'(
FileError.jpg

Jamie

So we just tested here with the version that was on the site, on a 64 bit Win 7 system, with version 3.1.1, and everything works. Perhaps try uninstalling the Dynon USR utility, downloading it again, and reinstalling it.

Tried it on a second PC ,same problem.

DS could you please send me a DUP of the Lat. long. for YCAB in my post so I can test.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
The file attached worked here at the office. It has just a single usr waypoint, roughly in idaho...

Attachments

• idaho.dup
    27.6 KB · Views: 119