USER_LOG_DATA Question

porterjames

I love flying!
Simply download all data and then view flights. Then select "view all flights or view short flights- whatever is at the bottom of the column).
You will be presented with several extraneous flights with either 0 length or some with less than the full length. I delete all that do not relate to the full length of the flight.
Several months ago I cleaned my flights by deleting everything except the actual flight. I probably went from somewhere around 500 "flights" to around 300.
All of my flight data includes a separate 18 minute last flight segment on my return flight to my home airport, as well as any time I turn on the displays without starting the engine. All are easily identified and deleted.

swatson999

So...after my last post I did a number of system power ups then offs when I was doing maintenance...then before the flight I stuck the USB in the panel and exported user settings in an effort to get rid of all of the "no flights" and then formatted the USB stick and then went for a flight.

When I came back I exported the user data and then uploaded it to Savvy and then on the Savvy Flights screen I see TEN additional flights were added and 9 of them were the "no flights".

It is really frustrating to have to click through 10 "flights" just to find the one flight with real data.

Does anyone else have a good work around?

THANKS!!!
Did you *clear the datalogs* prior to your flight? Appendix F of the Installation Manual.

porterjames

I love flying!
After each flight I download/export the flight data (to a USB drive) and then clear all datalogs in the Dynon.
I keep a paper record of the flight in my logbook and use Savvy as my repository of flight data.
Since I have a Rotax 912 iS engine, I also have a record of engine data kept on the ECU's.
I have a Rotax dongle that I can use to download and save that data but I really haven't found that I needed or wanted to use that. However, it is available to me.

Dynon101

I love flying!<br />
>Did you *clear the datalogs* prior to your flight? Appendix F of the Installation Manual.

No. I was not aware that there was such a feature. Thanks very much for the information!!!