v15.0.2 findings

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
There isn't anything that points towards the HITS. If you can't see it, use the map/HSI/altitude bug to re-acquire it.

S

stede52

Thanks Tom, I'll check it out.

Dynon, I do get the runway extensions, that is not my question. According to what I was shown, we are now able to specify the runway we want to use and it will show up on the GPS as a highlighted extended runway. There is an arrow between the runway numbers in the runway info tab of the airport which can be toggled/pointed to the preferred runway which then should show up as the preferred/highlighted extended runway.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
You don't get data by just putting the arrow on a runway in the runways page. You need to Direct-To that runway to get guidance.

S

stede52

You don't get data by just putting the arrow on a runway in the runways page. You need to Direct-To that runway to get guidance.

I just got done talking to Dave at Dynon who showed me the feature and I did on thing wrong at the end of the process, I didn't press the Direct-to button to lock in the preferred runway. So here it is, to highlight a preferred runway on your map for the upcoming airport in the flight plan or Direct-to, go to the airport INFO page and then to the RUNWAY tab. Once in the RUNWAY tab you are able to toggle an arrow, located between the runway #'s, back and forth between runways . Pointing the arrow to your preferred runway and then hitting the Direct-to button, that preferred runway will show up on your map with purple highlighting.

AZflyer21

I love flying!
I believe this is a bug:
With the Maintenance screen open, if I push the cursor knob to the left the maintenance screen now shows the comm tuning.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
believe this is a bug:
With the Maintenance screen open, if I push the cursor knob to the left the maintenance screen now shows the comm tuning.

Yes, you are right, that is a bug. Thank you for finding that, we'll get it fixed.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Sometimes we get a bug report at just the right time. We just put a fix into in a new release yesterday, version 15.0.3.

Thanks again!