Vertical Power Integration?

mmarien

Murray M.
Good idea about the contact inputs. I can see that if the lights or electric flaps didn't work I would have some obvious feed back. But if the breaker went on the boost pump or pitot heat it wouldn't be so obvious.

Adding a few contact inputs will keep me busy while I'll waiting for VP-X. Thanks for the hint.

rlmarshall

I've been looking at VP-X and I seriously want it. I am committed to two 10" SV's, and really hope you can fit this in sometime within the next year or so while I build and wait.
Thanks Dynon,
Bob

nigelspeedy

Include me in the VPX like to have list. I'm building an RV-8 and had just ordered a VP-50 which I was going to be happy with (although I would have prefered VPX) only to find out that VP has parts shortages and cant deliver that unit. So now I am without a VP option in my price range.
Cheers

Nige

flaude

I have the VPX Pro and a double Skyview 10. As I really wanted the VPX I have bought an MGL Xtreme EFIS but I would prefer to have everything integrated in the Dynon

So I am ready...

jbeaver

I have a 10" SV now for my RV-7 that is in progress and will be adding a second 10" SV for the right side.  I am *really* hoping to be able to use the VP-X and I'm willing to wait a little bit if I knew for sure it would happen.

Dynon, if we could at least have a commitment that the VP-X will be supported (even if you can't commit to a precise date), many of us could go ahead and pull the trigger to start incorporating the VP-X into our aircraft (and commit to Dynon for those that are considering other EFIS choices).

thanks,

Jason Beaver
http://www.jasonbeaver.com/rv7

jamey

Please add me to the list too. I think the Vp-x and Dynon Skyview would make a great matchup.  I'm just a few months out from making a decision and buying my efis setup. I agree with the last poster, a commitment to the vp-x  would  help us in our purchase decisions. I like the MGL  line, but the Skyview is the eye candy with the features I want.

Thanks Jamey Gauthier

sandaville

Yes VP-X Pro with twin SV displays will make a great integrated package. It would save on having to buy an MGL Xtreme just to integrate with VP-X. Add me to the list of those who want this.

jakej

I'm installing 2 x 10" SV's in an RV10 WITH the MGL Extreme due to Dynon not being ready to interface with the VPX.  
However all is not lost as I'll make sure the wiring will be done to allow a simple connection to the SV later, then the Extreme will become a 'backup' EFIS (it has a 3 1/8" mount hole) - not the preferred option but that's life  ;)

IMO Dynon are doing an excellent job with product support given the pricing and functionality of their units.

Jake J

preid

Re: Vertical Power announcement?

Great news about the VP-X integration. Can I assume that the VP-200 will also be integrated via a RS232 connection as well? when the software is released. Also I assume there is no "license fee" since all the VP-200 needs is a serial TX.. correct?
Thank you for listening!

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
We do plan on VP-200 support when we do VP-X as well. We haven't decided if there will be any charge for that.