Virtual glide slope problem

sailor

I previously had good luck using the virtual 3 degree glide slope during straight in approaches to a runway. The glide slope was presented alongside the HSI and the highway in the sky was also presented. Activating VNAV coupled the autopilot and all was well.
A month ago, after installing the updated data, none of the above were available any longer. Has anyone experienced this loss?
Dave at Dynon has no idea what it may be and is unaware of others losing their access to the virtual glide slope.
a check of my menu items shows that the 3 degree glide slope is still set.

porterjames

I love flying!
I used that feature a few days ago and it functioned as usual. I am using the current data from both Dynon and Seattle Avionics.

rfazio1951

I had a weird one the other day. I have dual Skyview 10” classic screens. I was coming into an airport from way out and noticed the glide slope on the right screen, when check engine data that I have over there. I looked back at the left screen, no glide slope? Hmm, weird, I ignored it, thinking I’ve got something different on one of the screens. Then later going back to my home airport, I get the glideslope on BOTH screens. What’s going on?