VSI tape instead of AOA

glenn654

Would it be possible for you to alter the software to allow the use of the AOA tape for VSI when the AOA option is not installed? I believe this would be much better than just a VSI number.

Thanks,
Glenn654

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Hi Guys,

Using the exact same space and symbology for two very different pieces of information is not optimal, so we probably wouldn't do it exactly as suggested here.

However, we do plan on adding a better tape/trend representation of vertical sometime in the future. We're listening!

Bill_Denton

Just left of the altimeter tape on the right side of the instrument would be nice, and seems to be a de facto standard...

Thomas_Schaad

In my opinion the nicest and simplest to scann would be, having the VSI bar along the altitude bar, making it an altitude trend and VSI indication at once. For sure I would also love to have a trend bar on the speed tape.

I also would like to admit, that Dynon did bring more of my wishes coming true lately than I've ever expected to happen that fast. There is always another wish remaing, but I am already very happy with the actual product  :D

Kind regards
Thomas