Wish List

Simn_Smith

Having had the weekend to play with my D180 on the Bench I think it is a superb piece of kit.
I've not found anything that I don't like but I do have a couple of "wishes" that would be nice to see in a future update.

Checklists

Is it possible to have a "check" button that changes the text colour?  The checklists are currently presented as all white text.  My idea is that you perform the first line of the list then press "check" and that line turns green (for example). Yod do the next line, press "check" etc.  It would be useful for those moments when you get distracted half way through by ATC or whatever and you can then see how far you got.

Secondly,  I would like to see an option to preset which page (EFIS or EMS) displays next each checklist.  At the moment this is determined according to how you get to the lists.  Having the EMS next to the start list is much more useful than the EFIS. Equally the EFIS is far more use with the Landing checklist!  Not having to think about how to select the LISTS to get the display that you want would be useful (and possibly safer).

Bugs

As others have mentioned an alert connected to the ALT bug woud be very useful, maybe user selectable +/- 100ft or +/- 200ft?

Horizon

I know that I have mentioned this before, but I would like to see the ASI and ALT reference marks in line with the horizon bars.  I think this could be achieved by moving the clock and alt setting inwards to allow the ASI and ALT tapes to extend further down the instrument which would not require the horizon to be moved as far up the screen.  It is very easy then to look in line with the bars for the readings ratrher than having to find the reference.  I would be interested to know if anyone has mistakenly read the wrong airspeed or altitude due to this.

Fuel Flow

Being one of those who flys behind a Rotax 914, it would be nice to have one of the GP inputs able to handle the signal from a second flowscan so we could have all the fuel computer features without having to shell out for the Matronics unit.

Lastly,  when will we see the espresso brewer that you promised last year  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Simn_Smith

I've just been searching back through a few thread and I find that I have already asked the fuelflow question.

Matronics unit now ordered!