Same here, but i question if the Skyview is actually compairing the two ADAHRS compass headings. It should have squawked a mis-compare. If it flagged a mis-compare you would need to see the two headings to determine which is wrong?
I would like Dynon to explain this.
You can see below from...
You still have some kinda configuration or software problem. Magnetic heading is one of the parameters it compares. You should call Dynon with your software version and setup.
There is more wrong with this than needing a compass calibration. You should have been getting ADAHRS mis-comparison faults long before now. Even with the intermittent temperature wiring should have flagged a fault.
I reverted back to 17.1 and the "NEXT WPT" is fixed. I will stay at 17.1 until it is fixed. I can live with the intermittent WiFi issues and System Event 3 errors on shutdown. Do not need any new features. You do have to pay attention on shutdown. If an error does pop up it will not shut...
I recently downgraded my HDX system from 17.5 to 17.1 due to the 17.x bug that does not show your Next Waypoint . But now when I upload my flights to SAVVY it logs every flight on the day of download (7/10) and several flights are 495,000+ hours long.
I don't remember this being a problem...
I reverted back to version 17.1. This restored the “NEXT WPT” being displayed.
But now with about 5 flights i have had one occasion where my tablet will not stay connected to wifi. Another issue on shutdown i got a “system event 3”.
All issues that were improved after 17.1…..
I think i...
Yes. All next waypoints is missing on the hsi and on the customizable list if you have NEXT WPT in the list.so, to see what you are navigating to you must either hit the FPL to view flight plan or go to your navigator and view the flight plan.
I also experienced wifi drops when more than 1 device is connected via wifi. If you fly with your cell phone make sure you disable wifi. Apple will cross pollinate your wifi settings from your tablet if on same account, and likely connect without your knowledge.
Kurt
Yes- Dynon has been notified. It appears to be a problem when using an external navigator (ARINC 429).
You should notify Dynon so they realize how many people are impacted by this.
That field is also on your HSI display. See circled areas.