M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1. HDX1100 Audio Out (Pins 13, 31, and 30). Where do they connect to the Com 2 inputs to the GMA245? 2. SV-COM-T25 Phones and Mic connections (Pins 1, 2, 23, 15, and 9). Where do they connect to the GMA245? 3. Alert audio: continuing audio alert for a disconnected/malfunctioning EGT probe for instance. Might I route any of the alerts through the GMA245 so I can turn the audio off/down?
    I reviewed Tommy's post from 2017 and I have a similar problem/request.
    I am trying to connect a Dynon SV-COM-T25 radio (25-pin connector) to the Garmin GMA245 audio panel.
    Also a Dynon SV-COM-PANEL (15-pin connector) to the SV-COM-T25.
    And finally, the Dynon SV-HDX1100 to the GMA245 audio panel.
    The SV-COM-T25 radio will be wired in as my "Com 2" radio; (IFD440 will be "Com 1").
    Thanks for any help!
    V
    viperpilot
    Hi Rhino! Yes it is pinouts I am having difficulties with. Tommy Turner is literally 3 miles away, and I have used his pinouts for most of my panel upgrade. However, he has the SV-COM-425 and has it wired for Com 1. I think the pinouts are similar, but not exactly the same. Any assistance would be appreciated!
    Rhino
    Rhino
    I can work something up, but I can't 100% guarantee it is exactly right. I'll create a forum thread so others with relevant experience can suggest changes if needed.
    Rhino
    Rhino
    Posted:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…