Aeronatical Maps

Which aeronautical maps are you looking for, the sectionals? The default map display is the Dynon created map with the information based on the NAV and OBS databases, these all are free. I you want to switch to sectionals, the low or high routes or the airport maps then you will have to get an external subscription to get access to these maps.
 
Which aeronautical maps are you looking for, the sectionals? The default map display is the Dynon created map with the information based on the NAV and OBS databases, these all are free. I you want to switch to sectionals, the low or high routes or the airport maps then you will have to get an external subscription to get access to these maps.
I have Airmate for my database
 
Go to SETUP MENU > SYSTEM SOFTWARE > (the name of your data provider), and it should show the data types available for display. The data provider name shows SEATTLE AVIONICS if you use them, but I don't know what it says for Airmate. I presume it just says AIRMATE.
 
Back
Top