antenna for D1

J

Jrskygod

My antenna quit working. I need a replacement but cant find the model of antenna needed. if someone has an extra please let me know also.

timotb

I love flying!
My antenna quit working. I need a replacement but cant find the model of antenna needed. if someone has an extra please let me know also.

I suspect the same problem on my D1.  When using the external GPS antenna, an error message is displayed about no gps signal.  Works fine independent of the external antenna.  The question is it likely the external antenna that fails? Replacements are only $60

Edwardoc

I love flying!
My D1 quite working also.  Haven't tried using without the external antenna.  Is something up with the GPS since I have heard the old GPS's don't work with the latest changes.  Has this affected the D1s also? :eek:

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
Acually, we think this is due to the recent GPS rollover issue. Please contact our support team at 425-402-0433 or support at dynonavionics dot com for more help with this issue.

preid

Acually, we think this is due to the recent GPS rollover issue. Please contact our support team at 425-402-0433 or support at dynonavionics dot com for more help with this issue.
Was this issue ever resolved? I know Dynon doesn’t support D1 anymore so trying to determine if I need to toss mine as it won’t work without the GPS.
thank you!