audio volume

jhm

Is there a way to increase the audio volume. I have the audio in the SV set at 100% and it feeds into a PS PM3000 intercom but it is very weak The vol control on the PM3000 has no effect on the SV audio .Any suggestions Thanks

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
The output on SkyView is designed to be at the same volume as a radio, if not louder. Most people need to run the volume quite a bit down for it not to be too loud.

It sounds like you have it wired wrong, maybe in parallel with another device? Exactly what pins on the PM3000 is it hooked to, and is anything else hooked to those wires (another device, resistors, anything...)

jhm

Re your reply I have checked the wiring and found the following, No 1 SV pins 13 and 31 go to pin 17 on the PS3000 and No2 SV pins 13 and 31 go to pin 4 on the PS3000. They both go through a trimming resister PT10LN1kOhm. Does this sound correct to you.

jhm

Thanks for all your help. I have a CTLS with factory installed dual SV's and was unable to receive a strong audio signal from my PS3000 intercom. Unkown to me I discovered a trimming 1 Ohm resistor had been installed between the SV's and the intercom.With this negated the audio is operating at a desired volume.