Cessna 182 Auto Pilot Approved

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
We're moving quickly. We have an airplane in-house and a design well-along. It shouldn't be too long from here if everything continues to go well. No date estimates though.

JSmith

Finally got my AP done. Roll works great! Any update on the pitch Dynon? So far we really like everything.

JSmith

I’ve heard rumblings that the pitch servo issue has been fixed. Dynon, can you confirm this?

Rhino

You might want to ask them directly. Although they do check here occasionally, this is primarily a customer forum.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
Yes, the pitch compatibility is fixed. We're also finishing up fixing an issue with the roll axis before we uncork sales again (more info coming shortly).

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
It's back in production. There's a service bulletin here for existing customers here. https://www.dynoncertified.com/service-bulletins.php

We've reached out to all end-customers pro-actively so that they know about it.

The 182 autopilot is now back in production, but there will be some lead time as we ramp up, address the customers affected by the bulletin, and clear out the new sales backlog. We hope to be back to shipping from stock in June.

JSmith

I’m picking my plane up today with the pitch and updated roll installed… I’ll let you guys know how it is.