D10A and Century 21 Autopilot

Raymo

I love aviation!
We have a Piper Warrior in the shop for a AI replacement but found that the replacement AI would not integrate with existing autopilot as does the current EDO model.

If the D10A can feed the same information to the Century 21, we could easily convince the customer to go this route.

I know this is new territory but would like to make this work.

Ray

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Our recent announcement with our partners at the EAA was just a first step, and the follow-on developments and announcements will play out over years.

Unfortunately, we don't have any good news for you in the short term.

We have a Piper Warrior in the shop for a AI replacement but found that the replacement AI would not integrate with existing autopilot as does the current EDO model.

If the D10A can feed the same information to the Century 21, we could easily convince the customer to go this route.

Ray

jeders

I love flying!

Ray

Ray,

I'm in the same boat as you. I was hoping to replace the AI in my Dakota that just shot craps, but according to Dynon tech support, the D10A will not integrate with any external autopilot.

I'm hoping that they fix this rather large oversight once the STC is available as I would love to be able to use their products.