GRT Current Sensor

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Unfortunately, we don't have any updates on this request.

I haven't lost interest in this either--it would be incredibly helpful to analyze what my right electrical system is up to.

219PB

RV-6A. Finishing the wiring.
I wish to resurrect this thread.  Dynon, have you come up with a good way to display two ammeter reading in a logical format?

I am installing a two isolated buss system with an active alternator on each. I would like to be able to display the alternator readings next to each other.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
There isn't a way to log two amps outputs. But if you're looking for a way to show two amps on a display, you can use a shunt plus a GRT CS-01 or CS-02, or to of either of the latter. The GRT sensors are supported on different pins.

cdeerinck

I love flying!
Dynon,

Am I reading the thread correctly?  In your Reply #11, are you stating that no GP values are in the log?  Is that still the case now?

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
Not quite, but same effect (second amps probably doesn't log). Certain sensors that the system considers special (like amps) don't log when there are multiples of them. I don't believe that that logging behavior has been changed.

ned

I love flying!
I have  two alternators and both logs are viewable on Savvy. However, on flights that second alternator is not used, the second amp does not display in log.