HDX Map info side bar

Raymo

I love aviation!
I recently replaced my dual SV1000T screens with HDX1100. I don't use the touch screen all that much but the 1000T screens had an INFO button on the map that would take you to the information of the last selected airport. The HDX has the INFO and DIRECT (I think) labels on the map side bar but they do nothing when touched. Why are they there if they do nothing?

HFMan

Not at my screen, but INFO is also attached to one of the physical buttons, I use it all the time. You don't have this?

Raymo

I love aviation!
I found where you can change what is on the side bar. It initially showed the INFO and DIRECT buttons with (touch only) next to them in the config page. I removed the buttons and tried to add them back but they are no longer an option to add. Yes, there is an INFO button on the bottom, which is fine. Maybe it was misconfigured at the factory?

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
The settings file from your D1000T was probably transported into your HDX, and those "buttons" from the D1000T probably came over that way. I think our support team (contact info in signature) may be able to help you resolve this with configuration file adjustments (or, if you're familiar with them, you can probably edit them out yourself on a PC yourself after exporting them).

Raymo

I love aviation!
The settings file from your D1000T was probably transported into your HDX, and those "buttons" from the D1000T probably came over that way. I think our support team (contact info in signature) may be able to help you resolve this with configuration file adjustments (or, if you're familiar with them, you can probably edit them out yourself on a PC yourself after exporting them).
Is that to say the INFO and DIRECT buttons should be selectable? If not, I have removed them and don't see the option to re-add. All is well, in that case.