Map page track readout

tedbain

San Antonio
D1000 & D700 (both are classic) with GTN 650 and five years of relatively trouble free operation.   Updated to the latest software (this may just be a coincidence) and on the map page on the D700,  the track was 10° off the track on the PDF (D1000) and GTN.  Haven’t noticed this before.  Before I start messing with things I thought I would toss this out here to see if anyone has any ideas. Thank you.

kurtfly

I love flying!
Check your User log files. If the Date and Time column (Column D) shows "Unknown_Date_Time" then you need the newest version of software 15.4.4. The GPS Epoch event affects date/ time/ GPS course.

There is additional info on other threads about this.

Kurt

tedbain

San Antonio
I saw that thread and became confused over the 15.4.4 update when on the Dynon site the latest is 15.3.5. Am I missing something???

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
The 15.4.4 is a PRE-RELEASE version of the next minorish version of software that both has a few new features, but now is also the version that has a fix for the GPS rollover bug. It's available to people via our support channel (and it's been posted to forums) for people to test before we make it available to all with official support.