Problem with Savy Aviation uploads of Skyview user data

JPBernoux

I love flying my RV-12!
For the last six years I have been a happy user of SavyAnalysis which transforms the raw data downloaded from the Skyview into readable graphs. Unfortunately recently changes were made to the software of the website which made it unusable for this function. I am told that they are working on the bugs but it seems to take a long time. I am curious to know if any of the members of this forum are aware of this problem and is there an alternative to SavyAnalysis other than working with the raw data downloaded from Skywiew?

ned

I love flying!
I am having no issue with uploading to Savvy and viewing the flight data.

swatson999

How "recently"? I uploaded some last week, no problem.

And, um, this seems like a question for Savvy, rather than Dynon, but hey...

preid

Uploaded late last weekend with no issues. try a different usb. I once had the same issue you mention and it was resolved using a different usb thumb drove.

Doug1

I love flying!
I assume you are not modifying the files in any way?
Excel will corrupt the date format unless you specifically tell it not to.
Doug

JPBernoux

I love flying my RV-12!
Right Swatson999, it's a question for Savy and they answered they were working on the problem after having a look at my download files. My post here was just to find out how many people were impacted while I wait for the fix. I have an RPM drop at run-up that I need to investigate and I hate to have to read the raw data from the download. Any alternative tool that could extract Skyview data into a graph?

swatson999

Right Swatson999, it's a question for Savy and they answered they were working on the problem after having a look at my download files. My post here was just to find out how many people were impacted while I wait for the fix. I have an RPM drop at run-up that I need to investigate and I hate to have to read the raw data from the download. Any alternative tool that could extract Skyview data into a graph?

Excel.