Ray Allen-Auto Trim wire diagram

Swaflyer737

I have reviewed some of the previous discussions on this but did not see a wiring diagram. Would appreciate a actual diagram for time savings.........I have lots to do! Thank you.

Bryan
KFFC

Stevec

Check out the Skyview installation manual pages 7.66 7.67 and 18.6 18.7

Swaflyer737

Thank you gentleman, Both those very helpful and was able to draw my own with that information.

Mark P.

Visit my builders log at www.ZenithOwner.com
I've spent the last week trying to figure this out. Wiring the Ray Allen trim to the Dynon autopilot as shown in the Dynon wiring diagram WILL NOT WORK unless you take apart the Ray Allen trim switch and re-wire it. You'll need to remove the red power wire, and then move the black ground wire.

I figured this out after reading this post...

Rhino

Changed the poles from plus to minus, and minus to plus. We're Frankenstein!

Stevec

I've spent the last week trying to figure this out. Wiring the Ray Allen trim to the Dynon autopilot as shown in the Dynon wiring diagram WILL NOT WORK unless you take apart the Ray Allen trim switch and re-wire it. You'll need to remove the red power wire, and then move the black ground wire.

I figured this out after reading this post...

Mine worked exactly as per the installation manual using the autopilot panel and the Ray Allen servo unit. Not sure why you would need to change anything. So I have to disagree with your statement.