SAVVY

airdisplays

I love flying!
Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to get individual flights (not masses of data entries) out of the SAVVY facility? many thanks. Mark airdisplays.com with RV7 in UK.

Last edited:

Marc_J._Zeitlin

Not quite sure what you're asking here. First, I assume you mean "Savvy Aviation", right? You upload data from your EFIS TO Savvy - not download data from it. So you already HAVE the data that you uploaded, presumably on a thumb drive, in CSV format (because that's what Skyview puts out).

Now, what do you want to do with the data that you already have before you uploaded it to Savvy?

airdisplays

I love flying!
Thanks Marc. I'm looking for basic instructions on how to use Savvy. (this was recommended by Dynon) I'm requiring a single line of data for each flight containing, date & flight duration. maybe screenshots?

Marc_J._Zeitlin

Thanks Marc. I'm looking for basic instructions on how to use Savvy. (this was recommended by Dynon) I'm requiring a single line of data for each flight containing, date & flight duration. maybe screenshots?
None of the above.

Use the Skyview manuals to learn how to export user data. Export the data from however many flight you've had since the last time you erased your user data to a thumb drive in the Skyview port. Put that thumb drive into your computer, go to the Savvy website, log into your account, and upload the data file from the drive. Savvy will automatically break down the data into individual flights which you can then view.

swatson999

I think what he's asking for is an export of this sort of data, in CSV format...

Capture.JPG