simulator

johnsteichen

My skyview is interfaced with a Garmin GTN 750. All of the adaptation to the EFIS screen occurred rapidly in 5-10 hrs of VFR flying. All instrument flying critical functions take place at the WAAS IFR navigator. In my case the GTN 750. Every flight I make sure I use the GTN and the Skyview autopilot in its various functions. this is how I maintain my knobology skills, and guarantee they will be there when I need them in IMC. The built in Dynon mapping is beautiful, but I rarely use the dynon flight planning function because it is not suitable for IFR and cannot be sent " backward " to the Garmin navigator. :)

saimulhaque

I love flying!
I bought Dynon Kit. I want to put my custom Sentences of (Dynon ADAHRS and DyNON EMS) on DyNon SV-D1000.

Would some one help me to suggest, how this thing work?
or
Is there any other simulation patch for displaying custom sentences into Dynon Displays.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
saim - I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but there isn't currently a way to use your own ADAHRS or EMS outputs with SkyView.

saimulhaque

I love flying!
I want to simulate flight data on PFD and EMS pages on dynon sv-d1000 displays. How can i got the simulating data into dynon mfd on serial interface?