SkyView 10 Software Released

Elmer

I love flying!
Hi, I downloaded SKYVIEW_10.0_US package_March27 DUC It was 104,156 KB. It worked without a flaw. :D

Hotscam

I love flying!
@Bob It looks like the sensor definition file that came from Vans has this cht error. You have the same long bars with text in the middle. I guess everybody has this.
The alarm color ranges for range 1 and 2 are defined outside the minimum and maximum bar range.
So lower the minimum setting below the lowest rang setting or change the range settings above the minimum

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
We wanted to follow up on a couple issues that have been reported. These both turn out to be bugs, which will be fixed in our next release:

1) Engine monitor sensor display bar extension: This bug was inadvertently caused by a change we made in how color and graphical display ranges are handled in code. This bug is triggered when the MINIMUM GRAPHICAL DISPLAY value is the same as a RANGE [#] TOP value AND the BOTTOM value of RANGE [#] is lower than the MINIMUM GRAPHICAL DISPLAY. For example, this bug would be triggered by the following setup for battery voltage: MINIMUM GRAPHICAL DISPLAY = 11 volts, bottom of red = 10 volts, top of red = 11 volts.

Workaround: For only the sensors with this issue, enter SETUP > EMS SETUP > SENSOR SETUP > [SENSOR]. Note the MINIMUM GRAPHICAL DISPLAY VALUE and the RANGE [#] TOP value that equal this value. Change either the MINIMUM GRAPHICAL DISPLAY to be slightly higher or lower. Or change RANGE [#] TOP value to be slightly higher or lower. As long as these two parameters are not equal, the bug will not be triggered.

2) TFC fail with arrow icon on the map. This bug occurs on all screens without a traffic device connected. Essentially, the system thinks that it has a traffic device connected but can't find it.

Apologies for the issues, and we'll get fixes into a future release!