SkyView HDX 10" Displays Now Shipping

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
No trick here. This Halloween, we have a treat....

Dynon_Halloween_wide_web_650.jpg

Dynon is excited to announce the availability of 10" SkyView HDX displays.

HDX-10in-AngleDisplay-LR-shipping_web_650.jpg

First previewed at Oshkosh AirVenture 2016, SkyView HDX features improved displays, beautiful design, unrivaled control ergonomics, and an upgraded touch interface. SkyView HDX displays are compatible with all existing SkyView modules and feature identical electrical connections.

SkyView HDX will be available in both 7” and 10” touchscreen versions. The 10” SV-HDX1100 - which begins shipping today - is priced at $4,490.00. The 7” SV-HDX800 - available soon - will be priced at $3,190.00.

The following new SkyView HDX 10" part numbers are currently available:

10price.PNG

The following SkyView HDX 7" displays are expected to be available in the coming weeks:

7pricing.PNG

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
Craig - Still under consideration. Nothing to announce at the moment.

Documents should be up on the site in the coming days.

BlueCH750

Low and Slow
Dynon

Count me in for any "trade-up" program.  I have two brand new SV-D700's I bought in May and just mounted this summer in the panel of my project.  Would upgrade in a heartbeat for the newer HDX.    ::)

CGameProgrammer

I love flying!
Do you have instruction manuals available? I understand the software has been completely redone. I assume the HDXs are shipping with the new software (v15 or whatever)?

Raymo

I love aviation!
Do you have instruction manuals available? I understand the software has been completely redone. I assume the HDXs are shipping with the new software (v15 or whatever)?

Another thread (maybe in another forum) said the HDX has the v15 software and it will be available in the next few days for the older SV products.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member

Manuals will be published in the next few days.

Raymo

I love aviation!
Is it really true that we cannot mix HDX and non-HDX screens (SV1000T) in the same panel even if running the same software version?

http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showpost.php?p=1123546&postcount=17

Raymo

I love aviation!
I suspect it could have been done but not in the timeline given (Fall 2016). I'll hold out a little longer before purchasing my second screen in hopes of a change but would also be quite happy with two SV1000T screens.

I haven't seen the two screens side-by-side so I can't say the HDX is a must-have.

mrdaud

Dynon - do I remember you mentioning that you had an adapter bezel available (or CAD drawing) for mounting the HDX in the older SV cut-out?

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Yes, an adapter plate comes with every HDX to cover up the small gap under the button shelf if you are placing an HDX in a SkyView Classic cutout.