Something strange with fuel pressure sensor

Allinore

I love flying!
Hello colleagues. Unable to find an answer to my question - I create a new thread.
So. We are building a new aircraft with a Rotax 912ULS engine, D-1000 and D-700 screens. Latest firmware is uploaded. Installed Kavlico 15PSI Fluid Pressure sensor.
Connection and settings should be applied to the EMS menu - according to the instructions on the system and sensor installation (Pin 8).
The problem - it is impossible to change the measuring range in Sensor Setup menu. The default is the maximum - 1.3 bar, and when I try to change this - it lights red and is returned to the original. Changing segments scales and values [ch8203][ch8203]also not working.
What am I doing wrong?

P.S. When I engage fuel pump, value on PFD screen is changing, it means correct connection. But value is not similar to correct from engine manual).

Raymo

I love aviation!
Be sure you have the correct sensor selected. I had a similar issue with my oil pressure and found that I had selected a generic sensor rather than the specific Kavlico sensor.

Dynon

Dynon Staff
Staff member
If you're using the 15 PSI sensor, the sensor can not actually measure more than 15 PSI, which is just about 1 bar. So SkyView will not let you adjust the maximum beyond that. The red means that the value is out of range for the sensor. You can also see this for the individual red/yellow/color range if you accidentally set the top of the range below the bottom.

Allinore

I love flying!
Thanks for answers. The problem was just a confusion with the measurement units. My personal shame. Sorry :(
All working!