What kind of airplane are you flying?

Cliff

I have an Europa. I first built it as a Monowheel, but found I was not good enough a flyer (lander) so took it home last winter and put a tricyle gear under it. I now have "FUN" landing it. I am hangered at PAE (bld. 44-5) and fly when ever the weather is good. Using the kids inheritence!!!

N

nzfalco

HI.
I'm Flying a Falco down here in New Zealand. ;)

I have a D 10A installed and love it.
There is an EM 10 in my future !!
Thanks for great products well priced.

Regards

R

Roger(Guest)

Flying a Stemme S10VT motorglider; just saw your EFIS unit at the booth of Buescher Flugversand at the AERO 2005 Tradeshow in Friedrichshafen, Germany. Looked great to me, but wondering what I would have to "go through" to get this unit retrofited ?!

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
Hi Roger,

I'm not familiar with the specifics of your motorglider, but I can say that we designed the EFIS-D10A to be as easy to retrofit as possible. It fits into a standard 3 1/4" hole and, at its simplest, requires power and ground, pitot and static. There is much more that you can do with it, but that's the minimum to get it working.

For more information, see our installation guide:
http://dynonavionics.com/downloads/EFIS-D10A%20Installation%20Guide.pdf

I'm also not sure what the requirements for a unit like this are in Germany. In the USA, the FAA only allows these units in homebuilt aircraft because they are not certified. You would want to check with your local regulatory agency before installing one of these.

D

Dave Lively(Guest)

I am flying an Earthstar Odyssey built from a kit and powered by a Rotax 912s. I really like my D-10 which is now being upgraded to D-10A and find the airspeed matches my steamguage almost exactly and the altimeter is always within 10' when setting current baro at airports. That is much better than my backup Taskem which is always 50' to 100' low until the oven gets the unit stabilized. My wife and I flew from Slidell, La to Sun-N-Fun and back right after I flew off my 40 and we really enjoyed the trip. :)

tecnam2003

An Aerospool WT9 Dynamic here in New Zealand.
Prior to this the EFIS was installed in my Tecnam Golf P96

rgds Kevin

dancoy

IAR-823 Romanian Military traner - IO-540, Hartzel prop, 3,300 gross, 2,100 empty, 150 kt cruise

how to ad pictures??

ivor

A Europa XS with Rotax 914, still building! should be this year, hopefully,
fitting EFIS-D10A and EMS-D10

Etienne

Bellance Citabria rebuild... It ate some trees somewhere in Zimbabwe

195403057343155be294f95.jpg