What kind of airplane are you flying?

H

Hasse J(Guest)

WT-9 Dynamic Ultralight with Dynon D-100 and D-120 as the "only" instrumentation,
and an AvMap EKP IV for navigation

Pictures on: www.lightsportaviation.se Look under "Bildgalleri, SE-VPD"

Swedish only, Sorry! but the pictures are multilingual...  ;)

/Hasse

Peter_Diettrich

I am flying a CTSW Ultralight airplane with the D10A as primary flight instrument. I am quite happy with it. Due to legal requirements it is however backed by standard instruments for speed and altitude.

GoMopar440

Rand Robinson KR-1

Still in project stage and have a LOOOOOOng way to go before it will be flyable (3 years at best guesstimate). Some datails are below in my sig line. :D

Delta_Zulu

An RV-6 with a D100 owned by my friend. I assist in flying, maintenance, mods and consultation.

aceflyingservice

I have the EFIS D10A & EMS D10 installed in my Long EZ, which I completed in 1983. I replaced the VSI and 3-in-1 engine instrumentation to make room for the Dynons. The plane has over 1500 trouble-free hours.

Roger Johnson
Long EZ
N34JR

timr

I have just started flying my Vans RV7 last week - www.gapilot.co.uk/news - have the D100 fitted. It's great. Looking forward to staring at it for HOURS!!!!! :)

Tim.

TRCsmith

I built and fly a Long-EZ with a D100, Altrak Altitude hold, trio EZ autopilot, and anywheremap for navigation and to drive the autopilot.

Long-EZ
N12TS
VCB

AmphibFlyer

I built and fly a SeaRey, an experimental two-place, high-wing, pusher, taildragger amphibian. Added a Dynon D-10A about six months ago and like it very much (except that the VSI, which is essential equipment in a seaplane, is small and hard to read.

DonDiehl

I fly an RV-4, 150 h.p. on Costco regular gas.
I'm seriously considering upgrading from my D-10 with remote compass and AOA to the D-10A.
Does anyone have any thoughts on the advisability of the conversion?
Thanks,
DonDiehl
Bremerton WA

Butt

Europa trigear,rotax 914 . In the final stages, but taking my time on the panel deciding which efis system will complete my project.

caclarke

I am just starting the test flights on my glastar equipped with Dynon EMS & EFIS. They have
not been hooked up to a laptop and properly set up. I need to decide on what laptop to buy . The D10 does not indicate proper Amps with both my electrical systems running.

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
The only thing a laptop is used for is software updates and checklist loading. You don't really need a laptop to set most things up.

What is your D10 indicating? There are three ways to install an ammeter in a plane, so maybe it's just installed differently than you are used to?

grease371

Progressive Aerodyne Searey. Two place amphib. Rotax 912S. My hanger is in my back yard on the edge of Lake Norman in North Carolina.

petehowell

RV-9A

EMS-D10 from the start - used D10, upgraded to D-10A going in this weekend. Kudos to Mike at Dynon support for always doing a great job.