What kind of airplane are you flying?

lsaflyer

I'm flying a german microlight Remos G 3 , with D10A and skymap IIIc installed. www.remos.com.  :cool:

david

I am flying a Victa Airtourer, designed and manufactured in Australia and New Zealand , powered by a RR Continental 0240 and now fitted with a D100 and to be joined ny a EMS D10. NZCAA approved with limitations.

brothwood

I am completing the build of a Falco F8L in Liverpool. U.K. Probably 12 months to go! I have a D180, but am scouting around for ideas about the best GPS to tie into the system. All suggestions gratefully received.
George

PilotKris

Hmmm....

I'm seeing ALOT (over a dozen) of people with tandem aircraft here (EZs, RV-8, Harman Rockets, Cub clones, etc.).

How about a "repeater screen" that surface mounts for the rear seats?

PilotKris

jsada

Dave Lively:

I would appreciate very much your input on the 912 version of the Odyssey, as I am considering ordering one. I am familiar with the 503 version.

John_NZ

Have just fitted a D-100 and D120 to my Subaru poweres GP-4.
Could do with;
1. An additional input for a 3rd capacitance fuel gauge.
2. Another Amp input. ( I have duel electrics & at present switch betwwn the two)
2. An additional temp. input for Reduction Gear oil temp.( again am switching between engine oil & gearbox.
John
New Zealand.

N223MM

Long EZ flying with a D10 (soon to be a D10A)

I like the idea of being able to drive a second screen!

Hmmm....

I'm seeing ALOT (over a dozen) of people with tandem aircraft here (EZs, RV-8, Harman Rockets, Cub clones, etc.).

How about a "repeater screen" that surface mounts for the rear seats?

PilotKris

PhantomPholly

Lancair 320, in the paint shop now after a complete refurbishment / panel upgrade.

If I get confident in my D180, eventually I'll replace the steam gages I moved to the right side with a D100 (or whatever is appropriate that year) and swap the vacuum pump for another alternator.

GalinHdz

I fly a KIS TR-4 Cruiser. It was also called the TRI-R Cruiser and now is known is built as the Pulsar Super Cruiser.

timfwalsh01

This is a picture of my Cozy III.  I sold it, but will install the same package in my Velocity.  Tim

Attachments

• Cozy_Panel.jpg
    Cozy_Panel.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 240

jsiebel

I just completed a Thorp T211 with a D180 along with a standard airspeed and altimeter. It will be mostly flown as an LSA.

PhantomPholly

Pitts S1-S
Lyc 0-360

How do I put a picture in here?

You need to load the picture on an internet hosting site (there are several that allow free accounts), and determine what the full url is to that picture (e.g. "http://www.mysite.com/images/myimage.jpg")

Then when posting here, select "insert image" (the third icon from top left, two over from the little picture of the globe or URL icon).  It should look something like this (spaces added so that it shows - delete  the spaces:

[ img = "http://www.mysite.com/images/myimage.jpg" ] [ / img ]

aglock

An Aerospool WT9 Dynamic in Sweden. With D100, EMS120, AP74 and AVMAP EKP IV.

16FW

My plane is a Defiant, designed by Burt Rutan. It has two O-360 Lycomings. I retrofitted a D10A into the AI position.

16fw.jpg

RickH49

Just a few hours on my Highlander with a 10" Skyview w/autopilot.
All working great including all modes of AP except wandering in HDG mode, TRK mode ok.  This is all with default settings, have not had time to tweak anything. :)