Software Update v16

Any response on updating the autopilot tuning guide? Seems there are some key new parameters available, but no description of how to adjust them.
 
Update on the WiFi UDP streaming protocol. I am now successfully streaming Dynon data onto my devices at full rate. It did require an extensive code rewrite at my end, but it is all good now. Flight testing this week.
 
Dear community,
today I have installed the V16 Update on my 10" Skyview Touch with Dynon Autopilot, Radio, Intercom and a installed camera module. The update process went normal. When I press "TOOLS" - "VIDEO" to activate my taxi cam, it works as before, BUT, pressing the "VIDEO" button again does not switch the camera view off anymore. Only a power cycle seems to solve the problem for now. I can replicate the error, so it looks like a "permanent issue". Anybody experiences the same issue?

Best,
Laotse
Same problem... Have we to wait a new version of the software or someone know the solution?
 
Back
Top