what's next

mmarien

Murray M.
Don't forget air space in synthetic vision.

ClassC.jpg

akflyer

I would like to see a means of entering a flight plan from Jeppesen Flite Star (.rpk file) into SkyView and have the auto pilot fly the entire flight plan with climbs and descents. This along with flying a coupled
ILS, and a GPS approach as well as STARS and SIDS.
Jim W

MCRider

A small wish from a so far very happy new (11 hours) user:

The "flap operating speed" range on the airspeed tape is very hard to see. Maybe it can be modified to stand out a little more. Green, yellow and red ranges are perfectly okay.

Harry

I noticed the same thing and agree 100%

The "flap operating speed" range on the airspeed tape is very hard to see. Maybe it can be modified to stand out a little more.

MCRider

Another idea for the "flap extended" speed on the airspeed tape: "Vfe" could be displayed like "Vx" and "Vy" in addition to the white bar (which currently is more gray than white).

st8frm

I love flying!
Another vote for verticle navigation from being coupled with a certified WAAS GPS. And, why oh why no ability to store routes??? Thanks for listening Dynon!!!!

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
st8frm - you can indeed import and export (save and load) store routes (we call them flight plans) if you have a USB stick connected to the the display.

marchudson

It's been said before but in case your counting the number of requests for features here it goes.

.....Data logging......

Appreciate all your hard work Dynon.

Marc

cubbuilder

What next?  Separating the magnetometer from the adahrs (like the D-100) as an option for those with more magnetically challenging installations would be good.  I adopted the SKV system while part way through the D-100 installation but beginning to doubt my decision as I read through the problems with calibration that some are encountering. Heavily committed now.  Dynon Support, any idea when this might happen?
thanks
O.

`We will split the ADAHRS and the magnetometer if customer demand warrants it, but we are not currently working on it.`....2010

jc2da

The only place to get "Time to Waypoint" seems to be in the Flight plan page. It would be nice to be able to set this permanently on the Map somewhere.

Jae

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
More widgets on the map and choices for them are definitely going to happen.

preid

Did I see somewhere that a new release may be out before the end of year? Any "preview" of what "may" be released if that is the case?
I would like to be able to have the .gpx flight plans on the actual skyview (downloaded) probably just me, but the Import feature doesn't always work with one of the (Dynon) USB sticks, intermittent and also unreliable for knowing if I will be able to call it up in flight. If it's on the skyview I know it will be there when I need it. My example- I have a approach setup for SoCal, I pull it when I need to get around the airspace.
thx.

Denok

Flight plan transfer from GNS 430W (530W) to skyview.
Would be great for storing flight plans ( in GNS) without a USB stick.
Thanks to the folks at Dynon for their great work. ;)

dynonsupport

Dynon Technical Support
Staff member
So 3.3 is tentative planned for the beginning of Febuary. Among the features within it, tentatively:

-User waypoints (created and stored within Skyview, import and export supported)
-Improved alerting with audio
-Improved map UI
-Support for search/nearest/info of visual reporting points, when they're in the loaded data (more news on alternate navigation data sources dropping VERY SOON now)
-Virtual VOR
-Rotax "mode" (that automatically adjusts rpm and oil redlines dynamically based on oil temp, just like the D10/D100 series)
-More info items on the map page
-Other random goodies

Note that any of the above can get cut from the update for a variety of reasons, and others can find their way in, but that's what we're looking towards at the moment.

preid

Thank you for the update! Map improvements are a real plus!
Please update on those random goodies as they randomly getting updated.
Thx