Software Update v16

yadmas

I love flying!
It was meant to be out mid-December according to another thread- however that has come and gone so I wouldn't be too hopeful!

DHeal

Sure would be nice if the new SV Classic update included the following: Whenever the AP is turned ON or its status changed to an active AP function, the symbols/switches along the bottom of the screen should automatically revert to the AP series of actions (e.g., PITCH, ROLL, etc.).

djones

Administrator
Staff member
Just a short update. We have been busy updating manuals and compiling the list of changes which has proven time consuming
as it is a pretty long list of bug fixes, features and improvements. We were working to get it out by Christmas and had to push
that. I think the plan now is to have it released the first week of the new year.

preid

That update is very much appreciated, but not holding you to date if more time is needed.
thank you!

cbennet12

Just a short update. We have been busy updating manuals and compiling the list of changes which has proven time consuming
as it is a pretty long list of bug fixes, features and improvements. We were working to get it out by Christmas and had to push
that. I think the plan now is to have it released the first week of the new year.

Any chance for a sneak peek of a couple of the new features? We’ve been REALLY good this year. :)

WmInce

Thank you Dynon!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the entire Dynon staff.

Tim Fitz

Having re-written many large military manuals in my day I can feel your pain. Once you start changing things it affects everything down stream. Nothing worse then missing that one sentence in the middle of the manual that does reflect or conflicts with the updated changes. I am sure that those working on this at Dynon want this manual and the update released to the street. Sounds like everyone will get a late Christmas present in January. Bet it will be worth the wait. Best wishes to Dynon and blue skies.

cbretana

Thanks for that sweet update!! Christmas may be a bit late this year, but it will be a great one!

peter9545

I love flying!
People have been waiting so long there is very little chance it will come close to the expectations of the customer base. Not Dynons fault, just the nature of human beings.

preid

Will Docs be released in conjunction with the v16 update, or ahead of it?
In the past they were released after the firmware. Appears they are releasing in conjunction this time.
i wouldn’t mind a sneak peek of what is going to be released, specifically the release notes 😉